November 1, 2010

From the Universe

Last week a friend of mine introduced me to the website, Tut's Adventures.  What this website is is nothing short of inspirational!  You sign up, tell it a couple of your goals and dreams and it sends you emails Monday - Friday that are positive, uplifting and inspirational.  Right now in my life I'm all about being more positive, hell who wants to be a debbie downer anyways?!  NOT ME!  I just signed up for this Friday so I received my first note today.

Have you ever considered, Hayley, that you would never even have chosen to 
be Hayley Whatley if the upside wasn't "ALL OF THE ABOVE"?

After all, it's not like you aren't picky.  I so love that in you.

Proud as can be,
The Universe

Yes, I know it's random but I love that about it.  It definitely puts a smile on my face, which is exactly what I strive for daily.  If you need more good, positive energy in your life, sign up....you won't be disappointed.  

"Thoughts become things.....Choose the good ones!"

2 comments: